Behind every deceptively simple idea is the question “how did you think of this?”
At Helber Industries, it was the moment when I found myself repeatedly frustrated, and more than a little disgusted, by the toilet-side plunger. Always present, never attractive, that plunger was the bane of my bathroom existence. So important yet so ugly, that plunger inspired me to create a long-term solution that offered people a sanitary and sensible solution.
Engineered and designed to easily insert between existing wall studs, the Hy-dit bathroom wall cabinet was first developed in 2001. After a few modifications, offering differing styles and materials, the Hy-dit was first awarded a US patent in 2007. We are the only recessed wall cabinet for plunger and brush storage available today.
Benefits of the Hy-dit include:
- Simple, spacious storage of your least favorite bathroom implements
- Easy access to plungers, brushes, cleaning solutions and other tools
- Discretion and convenience for any bathroom user — at any time!
- Removal of ugly clutter from bathroom floors.
Features of the Hy-dit include:
- Plunger and bowl brush included
- Removable drip-tray for easy cleaning
- Convenient shelf for cleaning solutions
- Reversible door mounting with left or right hinge openings
- Molded interior brush hook
- Ventilated interior walls
- 20-gauge, prefinished metal cabinet
- Templated layout for easy installation
At 12 inches wide and just 26 inches in height, Hy-dit provides ample storage without dominating the decor of your bathroom. Constructed from high-quality metals and plastics, every Hy-dit can be easily painted or stained to match the color of your wall. We proudly offer a full warranty on both the original Hy-dit 100, with its 20 gauge metal door and the Hy-dit 200 with its raised-panel plastic, wood-grain door.
Founded by Hy-dit inventor and our president Craig Helber, Helber Industries is supported by our VP of Sales, Sherryl C. Kempers. Committed to delivering a superior level of customer service alongside exemplary products, the Helber team invites you to find out why more than 10,000 Hy-dits have been sold to American homeowners and why we continue to grow. Order yours now.